Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy

by Karen Foxlee
January 4, 2015

Ophelia and the Marvelous BoyOphelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such an enjoyable book. I just picked it off the shelf fairly randomly.  It was the second choice of two books I checked out that day.  So, I was pleasantly surprised to get drawn in so easily to the magical plot of this book.  The Snow Queen is a major presence in the book and the story takes place in a museum that comes to life on occasion. That's why you'll hear some people call this Frozen meets Night At the Museum.  But while you will be reminded of these two movies, this is a different story altogether.  I'm doing the 2015 Reading Challenge so this one fits the category of "A Book With Magic."  This didn't get 5 stars simply because I thought the book ended a little bit too quickly and left some questions unanswered.


View all my reviews

No comments: